Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fat Fight

Well just like I fought to quit smoking, and failed many times before I actually was successful I now try and attempt my last go at becoming the person I want to become physically and with that will come changes in who I am emotionally and spiritually as well.  I tried to quit smoking MANY times before I actually quit! I am on year 3 YES year 3! of quitting smoking, and haven't looked back.  I am now doing the same with my body and food!  
                    I WILL loose my 20 lbs of fat and I WILL turn it into muscle.  MY GOAL. To be in shape and toned in 60 days! I'm going to be posting weekly photo updates. along with weigh ins and inches.
I'm not going to fret over my numbers on the scale as muscle  weighs more than fat and I plan on gaining more muscle! but inches I will be particularly watching along with my photos!     
                         
HOW WILL I DO THIS: MY PLAN

My plan is to , -Clean out my diet!  NO crap, chips, grease candy BOOZE.(this maybe something I will do socially occasionally) 
                        - Increasing my RAW FOOD, more raw veggies, fruit ect at EVERY meal.
                        - Hard core WORKOUTS!!!! I'm going to be doing the Insanity workout in the am. And I have access to a cardio kickboxing class which I plan on doing outside my home 4 nights a week!(I know but go big or go home!!!) 

                                
                                    I will keep any recipes I use along with the occasional video update  My ultimate goal is to become a HEALTHY  active emotionally balance person I want to be happy with who I am inside and out!  ... AND I WANT TO FIT MY JIGGLY BODY INTO A CUTE LITTLE BIKINI AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT!!! .... so by summer of 2012 I want to be RIPPED!

                                                           HERE WE GO........

No comments:

Post a Comment